Monday, October 19, 2009

Bands I've Seen Live

Okay, so my brother totally sniped me and printed a list of bands he's seen. I had been working on my own list for a while now, completely without knowing that Derek was doing the same thing. So not to be outdone I present my list of bands I've seen live. I've tried to include only national artists (obscure some of them, but national!), and bands that I remember clearly seeing. I know I've forgotten a few, and there are some bands not on here because I can't actually remember if I saw them or not-now that's a guy who goes to too many concerts! Many of these artists I've seen multiple times. Some I've only seen as headliners, some as openers, some at festivals. A few of them I've been drug to kicking and screaming...but for the most part I've gone to by choice...and overall I've had a really good time!!!

The List:

AC/DC
10,000 Maniacs
Aerosmith
Alabama Thunderpussy
Alice Cooper
Alice In Chains
Allman Brothers
Anthrax
April Wine
B*Witched
Bachman Turner Overdrive
Bad Brains
Bad English
Bare Jr.
Betty Blowtorch
Big Head Todd & The Monsters
Billy Joel
Black Crowes
Blues Traveller
Bob Seger
Bon Jovi
Bongzilla
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
Charlie Daniels Band
Cheap Trick
Cinderella
Corrosion Of Conformity
Damn Yankees
Dave Matthews with Tim Reynolds
David Bowie
Def Leppard
Dio
Dog's Eye View
Dokken
Doobie Brothers
Dream Theater
Drive By Truckers
Drivin N' Cryin'
Dropkick Murphys
Eddie Spaghetti
Elton John
Enuff Z'Nuff
Eric Johnson
Ernie Isley & The Jam Band
Fates Warning
Fear Factory
Fight
George Jones
Georgia Satellites
Gin Blossoms
Glenn Tillbrook
Glimmer
Great White
Gretchen Wilson
Hayes Carll
Hank Williams III
High On Fire
Hurricane
Iggy Pop
INXS
Iron Maiden
Jackyl
James Taylor
Jamey Johnson
Jason Mraz
Joe Cocker
John (Cougar) Mellencamp- under both names
John Fogerty
Johnny Lang
Judas Priest
Kenny Wayne Sheppard
KISS
Lars Fredericksen & The Bastards
Little Jimmy King
Living Colour
Los Infernos
Loverboy
Lynrd Skynrd
Mastodon
Metallica
Monster Magnet
Motorhead
Mr. Big
Murder By Death
Murray Hammond
Nasville Pussy
Neil Young
Night Ranger
Nine Inch Nails
Old 97's
Page/Plant
Pearl Jam
Pink Floyd
Power Of County
Power Station
Primus
Puddle Of Mudd
Queensryche
REO Speedwagon
Reverend Horton Heat
Rolling Stones
Roxette
Rush
Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses
Sammy Hagar
Scorpions
Sheryl Crow
Soul Asylum
Spice Girls
Spin Doctors
Spineshank
Stray Cats
Supagroup
Supersuckers
Swampass
Testament
The Commodores
The Damned
The Eyeliners
The Hacienda Brothers
The Immortal Lee County Killers
The Lost
The Marshall Tucker Band
The Pretenders
The Tragically Hip
The Who
Tower Of Power
U2
Unband
Union
Van Halen
Vince Neil
Whitesnake
Widespread Panic
Wilco
Will Dailey
Willie Nelson
Yes
Yngwe Malmsteen
ZZ Top

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I got a few from your list that I forgot.

...and YOU forgot that you saw Extreme. :)

Anonymous said...

...crap...and we BOTH forgot Rhett from the Old 97s. :)

Can't remember if I saw Loverboy or not. Were you around to confirm or deny if I've seen Loverboy?