Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome Tessa

Tessa Sharron Brink was born on April 15, 2008. She was 7 lbs. 13 oz. (she's lost a little now), and 21 inches long (which she still is).

Sorry this post is so late, but my wife Valerie was in the hospital for 4 nights, which is standard these days for a c-section. For whatever reason the hospital doesn't have wi-fi available for patients so I couldn't post from there. Also, I've been a little busy what with this whole fatherhood thing and all. We took a bunch of pics, but I haven't downloaded them yet so that'll come in a day or two. She's beautiful though, trust me.

As for Tessa herself, she's a sweetheart when she's awake and conteented. Of course, this only happens about 10 minutes at a time, the rest she's either sleeping, eating, screaming or pooping. And believe it or not, she can do them all at once. But that's okay, she's only a couple of days old and that'll ge better right? Right?

Valerie and tessa are both sleeping now so I think I might have a nap myself. I'll get those pics up soon.

Bye.

1 comment:

Derek Brink said...

Eating, screaming, sleeping and pooping all at ONCE???

You must be so proud!

(On a side note, my "word verification" word is "zfukk." As in "What zfukk was that earthquake all about???") :)