Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome

Welcome all to my first blog. Do you love me yet?

Okay, so here's the latest and the greatest for ya. The demo from my band, Blue Tattoo, is completed and sounds awesome. We should be able to move forward soon, doing shows and getting the website up and running, photos and all kinds of stuff. Stay tuned.

I am going to be a Daddy. Tomorrow, Apr. 15th. Pictures, name and info about my little girl will be posted soon. We haven't told anyone the name yet, partially because we want it to be a surprise. Also because it annoys people and that's fun for me.

My wife, Valerie, will probably be annoyed that I mentioned the band first. Again, that's fun for me.

Also, Rush's new live CD comes out tomorrow too, as does a live e.p. from former Drive by Truckers guitarist Jason Isbell. Just thought you should know.

Okay, gotta go. Be good...or at least be yourself.

Dave

2 comments:

Derek Brink said...

Post some pics of your freaking baby! Dad has no idea of how to get photos to people properly via e-mail...and he didn't even TRY to send me any until like 11:00 last night for some reason.

Derek Brink said...

...also it just occurred to me that (1) I never actually said "congrats." So...congrats! and (2) In like 21 years, she'll totally be selling merch for us ala Tommy Petersson's daughter...which is awesome.

...now...invent the 24-string bass, and we'll be in business.