Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Day

In contrast to my last post, today's weather is fantastic. It reached just over 70 degrees today. I actually prefer it in the upper 80's, but I like this too. Jacket weather, Nice. As I type this the sun is shining brightly, I've been able to open the windows in the house (one of my favorite parts of Spring), and Tessa took a trip to the park with Grandpa and I which we all thoroughly enjoyed. Darn near perfect.

Now I know we're not out of the woods yet. Beginning tomorrow it's supposed to rain for like five days straight, and temperatures should be back down in the low 50s/high 40s. Plus, all us native St. Louisans know that another cold snap could be just around the corner. A late March snow is not unheard of-and I recall a few Aprils that felt more like February. But today is good.

Got some stuff to write about soon, but for now this will do.

And, despite the post title, I resisted the urge to write this whole thing as Doug McKenzie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If this were as hot as it got in St. Louis, I'd be fine with it...but frankly, I don't think it ever gets cold enough to justify our summers.