Friday, June 6, 2008

Been A While

So I haven't been blogging much lately...sorry. It's pretty difficult to find the time here lately. I've thought of things to say, but when I finally get some free time, I'm usually too tired to do anything about it. Translation: being a Daddy takes a lot of time.

Even feeding the girl is difficult. Last night it took about two hours to feed her a 5 oz. bottle. She does a lot of stopping and starting, and gets over excited to the point where the whole thing's just ineffective.

Getting her to sleep can be difficult too. Daytime nap or out for the night, sometimes Tessa just won't sleep. add that on top of my existing schedule, and you can see how there's a lot of work and my free time (not to mention my wife's) is compromised. Let's be honest here folks, blogging ain't exactly number one on the catch up list, but I'll work on it.

So I do have a few things I'd like to talk about, but once again they'll have to wait. I'll check in this weekend with a band update, a review of the Old 97's concert tonight (I do have some free time!), and maybe a few other things as well. I Promise. Maybe.

No comments: