Saturday, January 29, 2011

This Week's Update-New Stuff

As mentioned last time, I have started a new music based blog. Coming up with a name was difficult. I tried to be clever about it. I tried being funny (or punny I guess). I tried referencing songs/albums by my favorite artists. I tried pretty much every suggestion people made to me. They were all either taken, or there was something too similar out there. So I finally decided to stop being clever and just go with the straight forward, obvious title. It's not the best but the name short and to the point (unlike this post). Ready for the name?

"Words About Music."

That's it. There ya go. Nothing's up yet but there will be content soon so check in over the next few days.

Some family news:

Today Tessa went with Mommy and Grandma to see Sesame Street Live. She had a wonderful time. She was well behaved, participated when prompted and came home spouting some of the dialogue between Oscar and Elmo. Her highlight was that the seats were close to the stage so when the characters came out into the crowd she got a handshake from Grover, a high-five from Telly monster and a hug from Prairie Dawn. Awesome. And I have yet to meet anybody from the Drive-By Truckers.

And in other news: I have been forgetting stuff lately. Mostly small stuff. Except for Thursday when I forgot to feed the twins. Okay, I didn't entirely forget to feed them. I just forgot the supplemental bottles in between regular feedings. I gave them the high-chair stuff, just not the bottles. Y'know...the stuff I've been feeding them since day one. And I was actually wondering why the kids wouldn't sleep and were fussy all day. Everybody's fine, so it's kinda funny but definitely not a proud dad moment.

And that'll do it. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm...you didn't link to it...

http://wordsaboutmusic.blogspot.com

:)